Our Divorce & Separation Mediation Services
An alternative to court in divorce & separation. Is mediation right for you?
Many people are unaware that separation or divorce mediation is an option when they first begin the separation process, and those who do know about it are unfamiliar with what it entails.
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a voluntary process in divorce and separation that is used to settle disputes outside of court. It involves progressive negotiations where there is no intention to litigate. This can have a number of benefits to you:
- It will save time and money when compared to an expensive and lengthy litigation process
- It will allow both parties to walk away feeling like they’ve won
- It is private and confidential, and won’t be made public like the cases handled by the court system
- It preserves an ongoing relationship between disputing parties, which is an especially important factor to consider if you have children
- It is a custom process where unique family considerations can be taken into account, as opposed to the rigid court system
Is Mediation Right for You?
We’re dedicated to finding creative solutions for your concerns, and we’ll do our best to help open lines of communication between you and your partner.
We make it our job to pay attention to the minute details, and help you and the other party reach an amicable agreement. Furthermore, as a full-service mediation practice, Family First Solutions offers evening and weekend appointments, and we work to accommodate all schedules. Call us today for a free consultation.